Wednesday, June 3, 2009

30 seconds!

BH

Thats about how much time i have on the computer. anyway yeshiva is wonderful and i have a fabulous chassidus chavrusah. aside from that im just studying (24 hours a day) halachos (of everything) and learning to translate gemara and sichos (i can already read them!) I did get to go to a lovely lchaim that had the best of people attending while listening to a great shiur. oh and it was great meeting certain people last week and thanks for your...paitence. congradulations to the new chazzen and kallal! I wish you guys all blessings in life one can have. hope everyone has a good week! Oh and i saw a picture of a wedding that I absolutly loved :) I'll post when i can! (I don't know why I posted like you people don't know who im talking about)

5 comments:

le7 said...

Did I take the picture?

bonne said...

heehee, we have blackmail pictures. :)

Just like a guy said...

We do?

Sebastion said...

yes you did, :p , and no pictures for you to see!

Just like a guy said...

Don't be so sure...