Monday, April 13, 2009

trying to finish everything

BH

So as of yesterday, after a grueling conversation with my grandparents i was not really expecting, they agreed to help me again with school once I finished yeshiva! Very exciting news because even though Imade a big show of paying for the rest completly out of pocket, I had almost no idea how i was going to accomplish that (other than begging for a pell grant). anyway, thats exciting and tomorrow I hear from the yeshiva and buy my plane ticket, I was thinking of maybe going to crown heights for a day before but I'm not sure yet. I also need to move my stuff, pack, get my license back, switch the electrical bill over to my roomate, and get my immunization records. so stuff to do! but I'll be back!

4 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Mazel tov. Very nice. Can't wait to see you. But don't tarry too long in NY, you never know what will happen...

Sebastion said...

I don't think i could really handle more than 24 hours, its not that i don't have self control, its just I would blink while at judaica world and suddenly realize i was out in front of someone's house and/or in front of someone.

Just like a guy said...

I could always be your shomer...

Sebastion said...

good point....