Monday, April 6, 2009

Pesach

BH

Sorry guys, busy cleaning my tiny place (someone else's) for pesach. its nice though, I get to pretend i have someone very special :) with me and it is my own home. my family has in essence said that they will not support me, but my dad walked up to me before i left and handed me (along with some one documents i needed from his safe) a gold coin he had bought when i was born. he said "for when you realize what a big mistake this was" the worth of the coin now is about $1,000. He was saving it for the future but gave it to me now "in case my plan falls through". Its nice to know that they are still there, of course now i can never sell it as a point of pride (being that he will ask constanty whether or not ive sold it yet, and this being a moniker of my being wrong and him being right) but it is nice to have some  backup. anyway i buy my ticket tomorrow (G-d willing) can't wait to be back in yeshiva! more news to follow! maybe pictures from rocky horror!

17 comments:

Just like a guy said...

How do you pretend you have someone special with you? Do you talk to the broom? :)

Sebastion said...

naw, its best just to imagine it. pretending the broom is her just becomes inapropriate.

le7 said...

Nice. HEY if you're in Morrisstown... I have a cousin in Kollel there...

Sebastion said...

Cool! should we be friends? wait...am i about to get used?

le7 said...

Yeah why not!

How would you get used? I barely talk to him and his wife...

Sebastion said...

oh, it just sounded like you were making links like "if i have a cousin there, and your there then..." I don't know what ... would have been but, I guess im just paranoid :D

EndOfWorld said...

besides for occasional gusts of mushy gunk, you come across as incredibly brave. good luck!

Sebastion said...

thanks I'll need it. and I suppose my blogging could be called worse things :p

Just like a guy said...

j: no, if she pretends a broom is you then there's problems...

le7: How would he be used?

j: Oh, my hero, so incredibly brave... what a hunk :p

Sebastion said...

wow, I hope you don't run into her anytime soon or your going to be asking for the a license plate number. I lead such a harrowing life! and like a broom could replace me?

Just like a guy said...

for the license plate number? huh?

I don't know? Could it?

Sebastion said...

the license plate of the truck that hit you, and no it couldn't.

Just like a guy said...

so what you're saying is that cheerio will hit me with a pick up truck? is this a threat?

that's good to hear :)

Sebastion said...

is it a threat? youll have to ask the driver. you had any doubts about me?

Just like a guy said...

I don't think she'd be able to see over the dashboard anyway.

Well, one or two minor ones.

Sebastion said...

duh, phonebooks. and there is nothing minor about me except my faults. and maybe my writing abilites. also probably my study habits...perhaps also my typing skills...rats.

Just like a guy said...

Or as my fourth grade teacher would say, "sugar pops".