Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures!

B''H


Here are some pictures of the Rock garden and patios My father and I built at their house (all by ourselves because help is for sissys) and keep in mind that there wasn't anything back there when we first moved in.






and if you look to the left of the far patio, we just built another stone patio with two huge boulders in the middle of it surrounded by red patio brick. oh and the place closest to the bottom of the picture was also layed by myself. just thought i would share. and if anyone wants one just ask! coming soon to crown heights!






4 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Wow, nice!

Anonymous said...

yeah,its only me and my dad, ill lest you guess who directs and who lifts. though i did have some input on the location of some stuff.


sebastion

bonne said...

Very pretty. I think I'll go be homesick now....

Sebastion said...

Well homesick was what I was going for :)