Sunday, March 1, 2009

a week

B''H

Another week has gone by. School has been somewhat difficult, trying to learn enough of the information to pass while still resisting enough to satisfy my dislike of the course (still bitter about Gen eds) Im finding more and more time to study whatever sefer I happen to have on me at the time, which is definatly a ray of light in my day. along with just daily torah study i get to chavrusa with a friend of my once or so a week. I have kindof slacked off on my gym routine but im getting back into it tonight. So far the best news ive had this week is that unless they outright refuse me into yeshiva this summer im going (either scholarship or loans)! I decided though that if for whatever reason I do not get in this summer, i am just going to move to brooklyn, because i am not going to spend another year waiting to begin. Fortunatly again though, either way i will eventually be in yeshiva and if i have to get loans to do it i am going to go til i get smicha. So I derfinatly have some highlights this week.
I miss her. everyday. more and more and more. I wrote her another letter, telling her everything in my week, everything in my head and chest. I asked questions that I won't have answers to for sometime. I hope she loves her new job, and that she is feeling better and not too sad. That it snowed today a whole foot and all i could think of all day was how much I would love to see her laughing after hitting me in the back with a snow ball. it was beautiful outside, but it was without her. that is how my days always are, good, and full of things to happy about and grateful for, but without her. With these feelings however comes the incredible joy of thinking about all of these days, times, and events with her!! I have the most blessed (thank G-d) future ahead of me :) right now i just thankful for her brother.
I going to give sincere effort not to be such a bleeding heart but no promises. Unfortunatly I have to go map the stars and constellaations now, but I'll be back.

2 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Brothers in arms are we...
Still though, the yeshiva thing sounds really cool.

Sebastion said...

Ain't it the truth? Yes very excited about going back to motown. but if not (G-d forbid) I am just going to move to Brooklyn (CH)