Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am the best P.E. teacher ever!

BH 
being a P.E. teacher is possibly the easiest job ever. Im subbing all next week too. and I get to go with the kids on a field trip to a baseball game wednesday! It's pretty much free money. Ill post more and maybe take some pictures later. oh and the school is in one of the worst parts of the city where i used to boot cars! half of the kids are hispanic of some kind and the other from arabic speaking countries. everyone thought i was either a leprechaun or an elf. weird.

12 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Sounds like fun. Sheesh, I wish I had some way to make money.

le7 said...

TRS - Think hard. I bet you can come up with something.

le7 said...

You could student teach! In Milwaukee you just need a high school diploma!

le7 said...

*Substitute

Just like a guy said...

I should move to Milwaukee?!

Sebastion said...

Its incredibly easy. I get paid 70 dollars a day after taxes to herd children. also teaching is fun and everyone thinks your irish.

Just like a guy said...

So if I started teaching people would think I'm Irish?

Sebastion said...

yep. bearded leprechaun.

le7 said...

Well TRS is rather tall. Not passing for a leprechaun anytime soon.

Sebastion said...

wel its not like im short! I think im 5 10

bonne said...

my friends dressed up as leprachauns and we left plastic golden coins everywhere-mitzvah mobiles, yeshivas, shomrim cars, etc.

bonne said...

this was on purim by the way...