Friday, October 24, 2008


I received a camera for my Birthday! so i went for a walk around my university at 2 A.M i think and took some pictures! Later that day i took some of my School in the day and a few of my friends i saw that day.




P.S. I made an A- on my Medieval Mediterranean world class! one of 3 out of 3o (including Grad students!).


My evening began, actually with a ride back to my house from my friend Allan




Here is picture of the courtyard in front of my library and the computer lab (ahead) that i am usually from 10pm to 3am!
Here is my library!Here is a very surprised Heather


Marcus and alethia


and Rhiannon (helped me study for Med Med exam)!
Here is my history building and my religious studies building




and here is the computer I am at for most of my life now (wishing i was in front of penelope :) )

More pictures soon!









No comments: